Rent Center Report

Options
Joe6
Joe6 Member ✭✭
Is there a way to export the Rent Center: All Properties - Current year? This shows expected rent payments for the past months and remainder of the year.

I'm using Home, Business & Rental property
Windows
V: R34.24

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @joe6

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. It sounds like you may need to run a report that gives you the categories you're looking for specifically. I believe you may want to do something like an itemized categories report. You can do so by going across the top to reports > spending > itemized categories. From there in the top right you'll see a gear on the report that will let you customize the report to fit your needs. This ranges from accounts/categories/payees. This should fit the needs of a report you're looking for.

If this isn't what you're looking for let us know more details and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Joe6
    Joe6 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Those reports give historic data. The Rent Center - current year, shows future rental income based on the lease terms of your rental properties - from Jan-Dec. I have multiple properties with leases ending a different months and it's great showing changes based on lease end dates. I want to print/export that data.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I'm wondering if we might be able to find something in the reports in the rental area. There's a couple of different ones in the top right that may be useful for us. I'm not too familiar with the rental section so in this case it may be better to contact Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They're able to share screens with you to help figure out exactly what you're looking for.  I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.