Register Transactions

Options
I would like to know why all my register transactions do not download from my financial institutions? One bank normally downloads all transactions, while the other almost always misses some.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please do TOOLS, Account List ... and for the problematic bank what shows in the "Transactions Download" column for that bank's accounts.  AND what shows in the "Financial Institution" column for those accounts?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• dougr77
    dougr77 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry, but I’m confused. Can you reiterate what you said. It is not very clear to me. I do appreciate your response!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dougr77

Apologies for the confusion :)

@NotACPA is asking what is displayed in the columns for "Transactions Download" and "Financial Institution" in your Quicken account list.

To find this information, open Quicken and go to the Tools menu at the very top and select the "Account List" option from the list.

If the columns for Transactions Download and/or Financial Institution are not visible in the Account List window, go to the "Options" button at the bottom left and check the boxes to show each column.

We hope this helps and please let us know what you find, thank you!

Sarah

• dougr77
    dougr77 Member
    Options
    Sarah and NotACPA, thanks for the help. Both institutions in question are listed in my account list. As I indicated, the problem is that all transactions are not downloading from one of them. It appears to be random transactions each month. Is this a problem with Quicken, or my financial institution?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back to my original questions WHAT is shown in "Transactions Download" (for these accounts) and WHAT financial institution?
    With this info, we can BEGIN to figure out what's happening.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.