I want to change the names of my Savings GOALS....?

I would like to change the names of my savings Goals, but it would seem that Quicken doesn't give you that option as far as I can tell.

Is there a way to change the names of my Savings Goals, without messing up the info in the actual savings accounts that they are tied to?

I have various regular accounts, savings, checking.... I also have various "Savings Goals" categories. Each month I transfer a specified amount out of a particular "regular account" to the corresponding "Savings Goals" to keep track/tally...

If Quicken won't let me edit the name (which I think they should), would it be possible to let say create new "Savings Goals" with the names I want and then copy and transfer the old/existing Goal info to the new Goal account and would it give with the corresponding regular savings.... account, if that make sense.

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    You can rename it by renaming the savings goal account (right click on the savings goal account name in the account bar).

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • deex2
    deex2 Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I was previously told I could not change the names so i didn't even bother with the right click...
This discussion has been closed.