Text not being sent for 2FA (Mac version 6.3.0, build 603.40884.100)

Latest update to Quicken for Mac. For updated selected online accounts, there were (and are) at least three that required 2-factor-authentication; Quicken would prompt me to get a code texted to me. I'm still getting that request, selecting that I want the code texted to my cell phone, but since the update to 6.3.0, I don't get those texts any more. Now those accounts don't get downloaded updates.

Any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bjmarg

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need a bit more information. For instance, what financial institution are you using? Is this occurring with a backup file? 

Additionally, since the two-factor authentication is received from the financial institution, I would recommend making sure that all contact information is up to date in your profile. 

Please provide further details so we may move towards diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • bjmarg
    bjmarg Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Paloma: It is occurring with Bank of America and Citi. If I log into those websites directly through my browser, you're right; I seem to be having the same issue in that the codes aren't getting texted directly to me. I am so sorry to have made the mistake of not checking those banking sites first; since the problem popped up with the update, I had assumed it was something that changed on Quicken's end.
This discussion has been closed.