Quicken expired banner - Click to Renew - Receive "Server Error - try again later"

Options
I receive the yellow banner at the top of my Quicken page. When I click the "renew your membership now" link, I receive a quick "server error - try again later" message. A login page displays, so I enter my credentials only to receive the "server error" message again. This same process has occurred for a few days using Quicken for Windows on Windows 10.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @radiob

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties renewing your membership. You can renew your membership online on our website or with an agent over the phone. 

If you wish to renew online, please visit the link below. Once you have signed in, click on the subscription tab to renew/manage. To contact Quicken Support and renew over the phone click here

https://signin.quicken.com/signin?response_type=code&client_id=quicken_estore&redirect_uri=https://www.quicken.com/qam-callback

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any difficulties or questions. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @radiob

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. I'd like to take a further look at the error you're receiving when trying to renew your Quicken. If you're able to could we get a couple of screenshots of the error you're receiving. Specifically I'd like the banner that you're clicking on and also the error. These will help us resolve the renewal banner.

Quicken Paloma did give you an alternative way to renew as well I would recommend following. If will ask if we can get the screenshots first then you can proceed to follow the steps Paloma has listed. I'll leave an article down below on how to screenshot.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Once you've had a chance to do so please let us know so we can take a look at the issue further.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • radiob
    radiob Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Francisco! The top crop displays the message. The bottom crop is the resulting message after I log on as prompted.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @radiob

Thanks for the photo! I do see the server error message but don't see the message display. Could you see if you're able to try uploading it one more time.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • radiob
    radiob Member ✭✭
    Options
    Both screen shots are in the same PDF. The top part displays the banner with the link. (I cropped to exclude my financial data and display only what we needed.) Then I added the resulting page with the server error message (after the three periods).
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is all the PDF has....

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• radiob
    radiob Member ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Here's another try.

• Quicken Francisco
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @radiob

Thank you for the updated pdf. We should have the information we need to review this now. I'd recommend the Steps Quicken Paloma left above to renew your program. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Edit - A ticket has been created for this issue with the ticket number CTP-2507.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.