The QUicken Link to the Support Number does not work

Options
I need to contact support. I am getting an error message that my login information is incorrect. When I go to the password vault it says Not needed and gives me no way to enter a password to try to see if re-entering the password will work. I tried clicking on "fix it" in the auto-update error and it says fixed but it is not. I need to call them so I can get this fixed.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @RonAkronOH

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your downloads; If you would like to contact support you should be able to do so with the link down below.

Quicken Support

Additionally if nothing opens when you're trying to use the link you may need to enable popups as they might be blocking the popup from appearing. The link down below also goes through different details about the issue you might be having.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-talk-to-support-does-not-respond#latest

Let us know if you're able to get in contact with support. If you're still having issues we'll see what our next option is.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.