Monthly Bill Reminders Skip a Month

I have numerous monthly bill reminders defined. After I run a One Step Update the due date for some of the bills will skip a month forward. For example, I have a credit card bill that is due on day 22 of every month. Before I run a One Step Update the bill reminder has a due date of 8/22/2021. After the One Step Update the bill reminder now has a due date of 9/22/2021.

I have taken the following troubleshoot steps to no avail:

1) Updated the bill reminders with the correct due date
2) Deleted and recreated the bill reminders

I would like to understand what is causing this issue and how to correct it. Thank you in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken
    1. Is the monthly bill reminder linked to an online bill?
    2. Is the monthly bill reminder set to automatically enter the transaction?
    3. Is Sync enabled?
  • Scott Kandel
    Scott Kandel Member ✭✭
    Quicken Deluxe
    Version: R34.24
    Build: 27.1.34.24

1. Not linked to an online bill
    2. Not set to automatically enter transaction
    3. Quicken Cloud sync is enabled
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Deluxe
    Version: R34.24
    Build: 27.1.34.24

1. Not linked to an online bill
    2. Not set to automatically enter transaction
    3. Quicken Cloud sync is enabled
    I suggest you verify the number of days in advance set for the reminder to remind you is less than 30. 

If the issue persists, you may want to consider disabling the Quicken Cloud sync or, at least, reseting the cloud account associated with the Quicken file.
  • Scott Kandel
    Scott Kandel Member ✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > I suggest you verify the number of days in advance set for the reminder to remind you is less than 30. 
    >
    > If the issue persists, you may want to consider disabling the Quicken Cloud sync or, at least, reseting the cloud account associated with the Quicken file.

The number of days in advance set for the reminder to remind is 3 for all bill reminders.

I disabled 'Quicken Mobile & Web' and this appears to have resolved the issue (Edit -> Preferences -> Mobile & Web -> Sync: OFF).

I will update this discussion if the issue reoccurs.
This discussion has been closed.