Risk of Overdraft Shows One Account, Can't Change

Options
When I click the button for "Risk of Overdraft" the Projected Balances screen appears. It always opens with using Multiple Accounts and the last Savings account checked (only 1 is checked). If I click the account selection dropdown and click Spending or Multiple Accounts and select multiple accounts the view will change to include the multiple accounts. However, when I click Close and reopen the window, the same one account is selected. I would like it to save and open the last account list selected, whether that is all Savings account or a list selected using Multiple Accounts.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    kwallyz said:
    Thank you, but that didn't work. The Projected Balances view on the Bill & Income tab is set to show all Spending accounts but clicking Risk of Overdraft still shows only one account. I changed the Projected Balanced view to Multiple Accounts and selected some and closed it and still the Risk of Overdraft shows only one account.
    Again, if you want to view a customized Projected Balances view, use a customized Projected Balances view.

When we click on Risk of Overdraft, Quicken will only show us the account register at risk of overdraft.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    When we click on Risk of Overdraft, Quicken shows us the account register at risk.

I suggest you use a customize the Projected Balances view on the Bill & Income tab.
  • kwallyz
    kwallyz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, but that didn't work. The Projected Balances view on the Bill & Income tab is set to show all Spending accounts but clicking Risk of Overdraft still shows only one account. I changed the Projected Balanced view to Multiple Accounts and selected some and closed it and still the Risk of Overdraft shows only one account.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    kwallyz said:
    Again, if you want to view a customized Projected Balances view, use a customized Projected Balances view.

When we click on Risk of Overdraft, Quicken will only show us the account register at risk of overdraft.
  • kwallyz
    kwallyz Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was confused, Sherlock is absolutely right. I had a negative balance in a very old 529 account and Risk of Overdraft was showing me that account. When I cleared the balance the Risk of Overdraft button changed to Projected Balances and clicking it shows the expected projected balances view. Thank you for the help.
This discussion has been closed.