OL-362-A Error w/Interactive Brokers

Comments

• Flying.Fijian
    Flying.Fijian Member ✭✭
    Working fine for past 5 years. Last 2-3 days now, I get an OL362A across all 9 of my accounts.
  • aupt0328
    aupt0328 Member
    edited August 2021
    I'm having the same issue. Quicken can locate my account with the query id and token, but in the next step it cannot add the account.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Flying.Fijian

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues downloading your DC accounts. I'm wondering what exactly is causing the issue with you having the error on all your DC accounts. One thing we can attempt here that's been used in prior posts is to close the program then reopen it. Once you've done that try downloading again and seeing if you're able to get your accounts working again. 

Let us know how it goes once you're able to try these steps. From there we'll better understand our next options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Flying.Fijian
    Flying.Fijian Member ✭✭
    Sorry for the delay getting back here. It must have been an issue with the brokerage. After trying various troubleshooting attempts, after 24-48 hours, the problem cleared without a specific diagnosis as to what was causing the issue. Thank you for your time.
This discussion has been closed.