Data is missing

Options
:( Nice! They added investing capabilities. Not nice. I have/had years of data. Updated and now it looks like I have two months worth. Anyone else notice this little problem? What is going on?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    No, all my investment data is unchanged with the latest update. And I haven't heard of other such problems since 6.3.x started being released. It sounds like you either have a filter set or you somehow opened an old version of your data file.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • annieca34
    annieca34 Member ✭✭
    Options
    My data is totally corrupted. When I attempted to reconcile an account, I got 2020 date with only a handful of current transactions, all from the same account. I don't know where to begin cleaning it up.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @annieca34,

Are you saying - similar to the OP above - that your data is actually "totally corrupted," I would suggest that you restore a recent backup file.

Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.