Auto Withdraw

Options
I think I'm having a "senior moment", but I now have two bills that have been set up for my health care that they will automatically withdraw the money from my bank account each month on the 1st day of the month. I want to set up this recurring withdraw in Quicken for these two bills that will be deducted from my bank account, but I'm not sure how to accomplish it. The money is not being SENT to the company from my account, it's being withdrawn. From what I can see/read, everything that Quicken wants me to do is to pay the bill and SEND the money from my account.

I've been on Quicken for 20+ years, but I just can't seem to think this one through correctly!

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    All you need do is create are two bill manual reminders.  You can set the reminders up to remind you to enter the reminder's transactions or the reminders may be set to automatically enter the reminders.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Create+a+bill,+income,+or+transfer+reminder
  • Rick Milton
    Rick Milton Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks -- I thought that was what needed to be done. Sorry for the lag in response -- it's been a busy week. Again, thanks for setting me straight. That is how I thought it needed to be done.
This discussion has been closed.