Quicken Calendar

Options
Anyone else having an issue with the Quicken calendar ? Seems every time I run my update to download transactions, the credit card bill Due date is updated to 1 day prior to the due date setup in Bill Reminder and the amount due goes back to the full credit card balance. Example, AMEX is setup as Bill due on the 13th of each month, amount due is Estimated amount (Current credit card balance); my amount due based on the last statement is $100; I update the calendar entry (Edit this instance) for $100 due on the 13th; when I download new transactions the calendar balance overwrites my $100 with the new balance and sets the date due to the 12th.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @chetski

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information, to be specific screenshots. It would be most helpful to have those for reference. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note you may have to drag the image file into the response box. 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.