Tags in Loans (Q Mac)

Options
rocklingary
rocklingary Member
Hello.
I'm using a subscription for Quicken Premier on Mac. I've created a loan for my mortgage, but I want a tag for the property name to appear with the escrow and interest line items. I don't see tag as an option in the loan screen -- is there a way to do this?

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello @rocklingary

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. [Edited - See Jacobs response below]

Let me know if you're able to add the tag Column. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Quicken Francisco There is no bottom menu bar in a loan register in Quicken Mac, so your directions above can't be followed.

@rocklingary  I have no idea why the bottom menu bar, with its Columns icon, is omitted on a loan register screen. But the good news is that you can get the same result another way: Control-click on any heading in the loan register. This will make the Columns pop-up menu appear. Check Tags here, and Tags will be added as a column in the register.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jacobs

Thanks for letting me know and explaining how to get the tags option another way. I didn't have my Mac computer available to me at the time but figured it should function the same way it does in other registers. 

Rocklingary please let us know if you have any other questions and we'll feel free to answer when we get the chance.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.