Navy Federal Credit Union CC-502 Error 9/12/2021

When I try to update, it asks me where to send the two-factor code to (like normal); I choose my cell phone like I always do, but then instead of the bank sending me a code and Quicken asking for it, the update just ends and returns the CC-502 error.
I also use a different credit union (NC state Employee's Credit Union) and that site updates normally.
I am using Quicken Deluxe R35.31 on a Windows 10 PC.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @aec618

I am also getting the CC-502 error code for the first time today.  This is not the same as CC-501 referenced above and it is likely being caused by work on the CU's servers (which they always do on the weekend).

Here's more information on the error code LINK.

I suggest that you wait until sometime tomorrow during business hours and believe that connections will likely be restored then.  Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• aec618
    aec618 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Looks like it's fixed. I believe Frankx called it--they were probably doing server maintenance at Navy Federal over the weekend. I did an update on Tuesday 9/14 and it worked fine.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: Navy Federal Credit Union / CC501 / "cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-185"
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @aec618

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. There is an ongoing alert for Navy FCU. We are aware of this issue and are working with our service provider to resolve this issue. At this moment there is no ETA on a solution. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

For more information regarding this alert, click here

Hope this provides clarification. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma. 
  • aec618
    aec618 Member ✭✭
    OK, so I viewed the above--thanks sherlock--it just says they are aware and are working on it. Hopefully will resolve soon. Was working fine until today. Thanks for the replies though!
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    aec618 said:
    OK, so I viewed the above--thanks sherlock--it just says they are aware and are working on it. Hopefully will resolve soon. Was working fine until today. Thanks for the replies though!
    More importantly, it tells you what you may do to be notified when Quicken Support has any further information on the issue.

In the future, you should check Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues for known issues before posting a similar query.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @aec618

I am also getting the CC-502 error code for the first time today.  This is not the same as CC-501 referenced above and it is likely being caused by work on the CU's servers (which they always do on the weekend).

Here's more information on the error code LINK.

I suggest that you wait until sometime tomorrow during business hours and believe that connections will likely be restored then.  Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• aec618
    aec618 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Looks like it's fixed. I believe Frankx called it--they were probably doing server maintenance at Navy Federal over the weekend. I did an update on Tuesday 9/14 and it worked fine.
This discussion has been closed.