My allocation by security list 6 mutual funds correctly, all the others are clumped together

as other. I have the all security's clicked on, thank you

Answers

• allocation by security question
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you click on the Show Full Graph button below the chart.  Then click on the Show Report button toward the top right of the full graph view.  All of the securities then will be listed beneath the graph.
    The issue I have with showing all the securities is that what percentage each security is of the total portfolio is not shown.  To get this I need to export to Excel and enter the formulas to calculate those percentages.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    as other. I have the all security's clicked on, thank you

These donut graph views, throughout Quicken, can only show a limited number of individual slices. If more slices are to be shown than are defined for this graph view, they are lumped together and shown as "Other". It appears that the number of slices for the Allocation by Security view is limited to 6 or 7.
    The issue I have with showing all the securities is that what percentage each security is of the total portfolio is not shown.  To get this I need to export to Excel and enter the formulas to calculate those percentages.
    If you haven't done so already, I suggest you write up an Idea for Improvement and ask the programmers to do something about it. Include image snapshots to show what you are talking about.