Accounts Sync Once Then Never Again

I am at wits end, normally I have always been able to figure out any problems with file validation or some alternative method. However, now I am stuck and can't figure out what is wrong with Quicken.

Quicken Version R35.31
Build 27.1.35.31

I have currently seven different accounts with Navy Fed and USAA. I had a long term Quicken file that started by Navy Fed not syncing. I had to reset or deactivate the account every time I wanted it to sync. (Just started in like last two months.) After validating the file, etc and reviewing the logs I could not find any issues to address.

So, I created a new file on a new PC. It worked great for two days and now it is back to the same no sync issue. I am not sure what to do at this point and any assistance would be appreciated it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @r0ck3t

Are you getting any error codes for the accounts that do not connect?  If not, can you describe what happens when you attempt to connect?

I assume that you've been connecting via Express Web Connect - is that correct?  For the NFCU accounts during the downloading process are you receiving the prompt for the security code?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• r0ck3t
    r0ck3t Member
    Yes, I am getting the prompt. LOL> after I posted that, I tried again. And I'll be darn if it didn't start working again.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @r0ck3t

Glad to hear that you are back in business, NFCU rocks!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -