Sector Analysis

Does Quicken have any sector analysis tools for managing your investments?

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @tbf47

You can use the "Portfolio X-Ray" feature to see your stock sectors as well as other portfolio analysis.  Effectively, it uses Morningstar's data to perform the "analysis".  It is somewhat limited but many users find that it is very useful.

To use it - just open the Investing Tab and click on click on "Portfolio X-Ray".

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I don't know what sort of sector analysis you are looking for, but the X-ray also shows your sector breakdown.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @tbf47

You can use the "Portfolio X-Ray" feature to see your stock sectors as well as other portfolio analysis.  Effectively, it uses Morningstar's data to perform the "analysis".  It is somewhat limited but many users find that it is very useful.

To use it - just open the Investing Tab and click on click on "Portfolio X-Ray".

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭
    Frankx thank for your reply. As you probably know, the Morningstar tool is an asset allocation report. I was hoping there was easy access to Financial sector analytic report. It seems like an easy plug in. Maybe you can send this up chain.

Thanks TJ
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I don't know what sort of sector analysis you are looking for, but the X-ray also shows your sector breakdown.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭
    Jim, (and Frankx) Thank you. the information was there further down. Just what I needed. I have been using Quicken for 30 years or so, since DOS 5. It is always pleasant when you find nuggets.