Unable to Download from Macy’s Credit Card and Macy’s American Express card

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Macy's American Express not updating.

Comments

• Diana108
    Diana108 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Macy’s Credit Card nor Macy’s American Express card have not downloaded since July 15th. States CP Account not found. When I try to fix it this is what it states. User action is required at the web site. Macy’s Credit Card needs your attention. Please provide the information to update your credit profile at your Macy’s card website. Please verify that you can connect to your bank and navigate until you can see your most recent transaction. Which I can and I don’t see any messages asking to update profile. So what is the problem and on which end.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Diana108

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties connecting your Macy's account(s). In this particular case, there are additional steps that must be taken on your Macy's online account/website in order to allow Quicken to connect. I would recommend contacting Macy's online support to assist you further. Pardon the inconvenience this has caused. 

Hope this provides clarification. Please let us know how it goes and of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    I too have been having the same issue. It would be helpful if you could provide a little more information. What specifically should we tell Macy's. It has been my experience whenever these people are contacted and you mention Quicken, their eyes glass over and they say talk to Quicken.
    Thanks,
    Greg

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For what it is worth, my Wife's Macy's credit card is downloading "fine".  I put that fine in quotes because lately every once in a while it will throw an error.  And I did get an error like that and log into the Macy's credit card account, but saw no new dialogs and such.  And I don't think it changed anything, just waiting seem to be what cleared it.

Note this account is setup with the FDS connection type, so that might be a factor.

I just did another test.  I created a new data file where the Express Web Connect will be using the connection type of QCS, and when I try to add the Macy's credit card I get a CC-502 error.  Then I exited Quicken and tried again and got the CC-508 error (new page error).

Account in the original data file updates just fine.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Oops sorry I though this was about Macy's AMEX online bill...

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oops sorry I though this was about Macy's AMEX online bill...
    Oh, that is completely different.  The Online Bill/Quicken Bill Manager use a different third party to get that information.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Tim Lewis
    Tim Lewis Member ✭✭
    Options
    For over a week, every attempt to update Quicken accounts results in cc-501 error ("unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server.") for Macy's Amex account.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Tim Lewis, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. What instance are you using (Macy's Credit Card or American Express)? Is this occurring with one account or multiple?

Please provide more details so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.