American Express Account with Multiple Cardholders

I have an American Express account with five different cardholders so that each person has their own card number that all get billed to a single account. It is easy to tell which person has made a purchase by logging into the AMEX online. However, I cannot distinguish between cardholders when I download the transactions into Quicken. As a result, I have to have login into AMEX and have Quicken open and go through each transaction manually in order to figure out who did each charge. Is there anyway to figure out who the cardholder is from inside of Quicken? Maybe from the Transaction Inspector? Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Tom

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @Tom Tolles, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. The information you are needing is very specific and unfortunately, this is not available in Quicken. If there are multiple cardholders but only one account, there is no way for Quicken to detect which transaction is from which cardholder. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

If you would like I can turn the post into an idea, so that other users may vote on the idea. If there is enough demand for it then it could be considered as a feature to implement in future releases. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma