59 QCS-0500 Account Sync Error

I have been getting this message for some time; 59 errors; investment accounts do not show up on Quicken Mobile. Cannot figure out.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @CUITCNY

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your sync. It sounds like we might need to reset the cloud to see if we're able to clear the errors you're experiencing. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services.
    2. In the Cloud Account section, click Reset.

Once you've had the chance to try this let us know if you're able to clear up any sync errors. IF not we'll see what our next step is. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Reset worked but only in the following sequence: 1. reset; 2. preferences/shut off mobile; 3. preferences/start mobile again. Reset by itself did not work.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @CUITCNY

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you were able to clear the errors after finding another step. I'll keep it in mind next time in case the reset doesn't work on its own. If you run into any more issues please let us know and we can take another look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Transactions do not show up
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @CUITCNY

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assis you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you getting? How long has this issue been persisting? Is this specifically referring to transactions on the mobile app or desktop register? 

Please provide more details so that we may move forward in diagnosing/troubleshooting as needed. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    I use quicken for Mac and everything shows up well on quicken for web. But on iPad, transactions do not show up. For the longest time, investments did not show up on iPad even tough it did on web version. Now, finally, investments show up but transactions does not show up in checking accounts nor credit cards on iPad. So desktop, perfect; web, perfect; but iPad, problematic.
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Please advise how to fix it.
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    As I said, transactions (all transactions) show up in QUicken Desktop and show up on Quicken Web but they do not show up on Quicken iPad. The DEsktop is for MAC, I do not know what more I can provide.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @CUITCNY

Thank you for the additional information and we apologize for the delayed response. I would advise uninstalling the app on the mobile device (iPad), resetting the Quicken cloud data, and reinstalling the app on the mobile device (iPad). When you are prompted to sign in with your Quicken ID/password on the mobile device, please ensure that your username does not have any quotation marks or parenthesis in it. 

To reset the cloud select Quicken >Preferences >Connected Services >Reset. 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    can you delete the 8 quicken accounts on the web; they are impossible to delete using a desktop.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @CUITCNY You can delete unwanted Quicken Cloud accounts easily in the Quicken Mac. Go to Preferences > Connected Services, click the button for See All Cloud Accounts, Shift-click the ones you want to delete, and press the minus button. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.