Dashboard (Nothing to show yet)

Recently, my dashboards have reverted to all say "Nothing to show yet". Anyone else having this issue?

Answers

• Hello @gyoung345

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you elaborate further on the issue. Which section states "Nothing to show yet" (Graph w/spending categories, Recent/uncategorized transactions, etc.)? Is this also occurring in a backup? Also, could you post a screenshot? Having these would allow us to take a further look and a better understanding. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Once more information is gathered we can move forward in diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    Not sure what specifically you mean by dashboards.  More info would be helpful, including your current version (help, about quicken).  If you are talking about investment accounts please right click the account name in the account bar and choose edit account.  Verify that you are Not using simple investing.
    Quicken Premier Subscription, Windows 10 Home
  • gyoung345
    gyoung345 Member ✭✭
    I am specifically talking about the new home screen dashboards. I can change from "Classic" to new and they all say "nothing to show yet". I am on Windows version R35.31, build 27.1.35.3.
  • gyoung345
    gyoung345 Member ✭✭
    Wow! I just tried to change one of the time periods, and now it is showing data.
  • Hello @gyoung345

Thank you for your response and screenshot. To expand further, the dashboard information is generally obtained from the most recent transactions in your register(s). If the register(s) have not been updated recently no information will be shown unless the time range is changed. This seems to have been the case. We are glad you were able to find the answer!

Please let us know if you come across any errors or have questions/concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma