USAA Downloads

During the past couple of weeks, my daily USAA downloads always fail ... at first. The error is OL-301-A. When I immediately re-run, the download is always successful. I haven't changed accounts, download types or sequence in many months.
Anyone else encountering this?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    edited October 13
    Hello @wernerpels

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what connection method is being used? Does this occur with one account or multiple? Are you using a VPN?

[Removed - Mac Instructions]

Once more information is gathered we can move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • wernerpels
    wernerpels Member ✭✭
    Direct connect.
    Occurs with only the USAA account.
    Not using VPN.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @wernerpels,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • wernerpels
    wernerpels Member ✭✭
    Did what you said. Didn't hiccup this time ... but we'll see what happens tomorrow during the normal access process.
    thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear things appear to be working smoothly so far.
    -Quicken Anja
  • wernerpels
    wernerpels Member ✭✭
    Updated fine. That refresh appears to have solved it. Thanks.
  • Hello @wernerpels

Thank you for your response. We are glad that you were able to resolve your issue. If you run into any error or have questions/concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma