Bank accounts have posted transactions, Update is not working

Options
I have UW Credit Union, Connexus, and Wells Fargo accounts. Up until a few days ago, OneStep Update worked perfectly. For the last week, when running the update, the transactions do not download, so keeping a running balance is a major issue. I have been going to the bank websites and manually entering posted transactions to my register to keep up to date. I have not changed anything in my set up. Suggestions?

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @tiredofglitches

Can you give us some additional information so that we can help you? 

Are you getting any error codes after trying to download activity for these accounts?  Are there any other accounts in your Quicken datafile that ARE downloading correctly? 

Have you tried to update the accounts individually (rather than through One-Step-Update)? If not, please try that for those problem accounts one-at-a time.

Do you have a recent backup from a date when the downloads were working?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• tiredofglitches
    Options
    No error codes. Every account in either bank shows zero transactions. I will try the one at a time approach and report back. I make a backup nearly every day.
  • tiredofglitches
    Options
    Tried one account at a time. Still doesn't work. This seemed to have started right after the last update.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Please do HELP, About Quicken and tell us what BUILD of Q you're running, and what's your "Membership Valid Thru" date.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• tiredofglitches
    Options
    I am running the current build. Now an update. I made a transfer in the UW account from savings to checking. I ran the OneStep Update. Nothing. So I decided to delete the download information for that bank and re-entered it. Voilà! I ran the update again and everything posted since October 25, posted. Some of the transactions however were doubled (the last of the October ones, that were already reconciled), but the November ones were all matched. I deleted the offending doubles, and at least in the checking and savings for that bank all seems well. Not sure about Wells Fargo yet, or Connexus. I will work on those later. After I do some other business, I will see what works and what doesn't now. Thanks for the comments.
This discussion has been closed.