Amerihome Mortgage

Options
nlw23
nlw23 Member ✭✭
This issue with Amerihome Mortgage has been going on for over 3 months. Amerihome told me they don't have any relationship with Quicken and can't help me

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @nlw23,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for the issue reported with Amerihome Mortgage. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for information and updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOTE that it is ill-advised to download ANY mortgage (excluding LOC & HELOC accounts) into Q.
    Doing so will remove ALL ability that you'd have to otherwise manage the mortgage account AND will only download the principal payment of the mortgage.  It won't download the interest pmt or any escrow payments.
    Q's Mortgage Wizard works quite well and by using it you can record your principal, interest and escrow payments all as a single transaction from your checking account.  The Wizard will even properly calculate the amortization of your payments (with the prin portion increasing and the int portion decreasing with each payment.
    You can them compare the amounts in your Loan and Escrow accounts with your paper statement to confirm the accuracy of your records.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• nlw23
    nlw23 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I've never heard of the Quicken Mortgage Wizard. How do I find it?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to Quicken Help (F1, in Q) then scroll down for "Property and Debt" and click on "add property and debt accounts".

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.