Quick Pay Error - "Quick Pay is unavailable for this biller" (MAC) [Edited]

Getting General Error when trying to pay bills with Quickpay. Says can't communicate with servers. Yet all accounts are syncing and getting updates fine.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this problem, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We went ahead and reported this problem internally and our teams are working to investigate this issue further. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and submit a problem report for this and please add "Quick Pay Error" to the subject line.

The more reports we receive, the better.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kathryn
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,
    This issue has been resolved--thank you all for your patience!

Thanks--
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator

Answers

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    As follow up, reached out to support (chat only on weekend). I reset cloud and logged in and out. Issue persists. Again, all my accounts and billers are current and I am getting no errors when I do a 1-step update. But when I try to pay a bill with Quickpay I get the General Error noted above. Frankly, this feels like an issue on Quicken's end since everything else is just fine. Ultimately, chat support said to call in Monday.
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    Are you connected via Direct Connect?  I had the same problem until I realized I had to change from Quicken Connect to Direct Connect.  Then it all worked.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jobworker but this is not an account issue. All my accounts (direct connect or Quicken Connect) are updating just fine. This is a bill payment issue (i.e Quickpay). If I try to pay a bill it is not connecting and I am getting the message above (General Error, cannot connect). This seems to be a Quickpay issue.
  • pv72114
    pv72114 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem. Also noticed the reminders are not posting correctly. Dates for last statements are wrong. The list goes on. Definitely Quicken end.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Seems too widespread and specific to be on desktop end.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this problem, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We went ahead and reported this problem internally and our teams are working to investigate this issue further. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and submit a problem report for this and please add "Quick Pay Error" to the subject line.

The more reports we receive, the better.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I reported per Quicken Anja’s request. My monthly Quickpay monthly transactions allocation resets at midnight and I planned to pay several today. So…if not resolved today I hope Quicken gives me some extra Quickpay transactions in next cycle.
  • Quicken Kathryn
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,
    This issue has been resolved--thank you all for your patience!

Thanks--
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
This discussion has been closed.