How to Correct Account

I was able to reauthorize my Schwab accounts with a lot of help from Quicken Support. However, with the reauthorization numerous old transactions were also downloaded. Now my accounts are in havoc with incorrect data. Any suggestions on how to correct the account transactions.

Answers

• mitch.trumpetwin
    mitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Go to the account with the extra transactions, hit the gear icon, and go down about 2/3 to edit multiple transactions. There you can sort by not reconciled and that might help. Good luck.
  • jimconsid
    jimconsid Member ✭✭
    I will try with the checking accounts but there is not a gear icon in the brokerage accounts
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    jimconsid said:
    I will try with the checking accounts but there is not a gear icon in the brokerage accounts
    If you are using Pop-up registers, then there is an Actions button instead of a gear icon.

For investment accounts and not using Pop-up registers:

For non-investment accounts there is multiple select/Delete in the Downloaded Transactions tab, if you are using it.  If you are using automatic transaction entry mode you can use multiple select/delete in there too along with all it sorting/filtering capabilities.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jimconsid
    jimconsid Member ✭✭
    thank you
This discussion has been closed.