Quicken Mobile App Account Synch Problem

Options
When I try to add my CITIbank and Chase Bank credit cards to sync to my mobile app I get the attached message:

Due to a connectivity issue, Quicken is unable to verify your password. Please try again later. To continue without this financial institution for now, deselect the accounts and try again. You can fix the issue and then add the accounts again later."

This problem persists even after resetting the accounts. The password aggregator seems to reliably transfer the passwords during the account update cycle but Quicken will not add the accounts to the Mobile App. I have an Old Navy account that doesn't use web connect and it syncs to the Mobile App. Honestly I can live without the mobile app access to my two bank card accounts as long as they both now download from the bank website to up date my Quicken desktop account. There was a time recently when that was not happening. Probably around the time Quicken updated the password aggregator platform.

It is a minor problem but still a convenience my annual subscription pays to have and I am not a satisfied customer in this one aspect. :'( :)

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @stevenblomquist,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize for the delayed response.

Can I have you reset your cloud data, please? 

To do this;
    1. Go to Edit.
    2. Select Preferences.
    3. Click on the Mobile & Web tab.
    4. Click "Reset your cloud data".
    5. Type "yes" and click Reset.

Are you still getting the same message after completing these steps? Looking forward to hearing back from you on this. 

Quicken Alyssa

• stevenblomquist
    Options
    I have reset the cloud data previously and it didn't work. Curiously this time it resolved the issue of the credit cards not synching but the mobile app now won't show my holdings in the several investment accounts held at TDAmeritrade and on full display in my desktop version of Quicken. God giveth and he taketh away, blessed be the God of Israel.
    Thank you Alyssa!
  • Dan Hawn
    Dan Hawn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @Dan Hawn,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion. 

Please follow the steps provided above and let us know if they do not resolve your issue. 

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.