Why do I see end-dated bills in my 12-month forecast?

Options
After end-dating a few bills, I noticed they are still included in my 12-month view for months subsequent to the end-dates. Is there a way to correct this?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Laura JJ, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. To better assist you could you please provide more information. For instance, which tab are you seeing for your 12-month view? Is it the Bills & Income, Calender, or account register? 

Also, if you could please include a screenshot. For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Please elaborate so that we may provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Laura JJ
    Laura JJ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your response, Paloma. I was looking at both the Bills and Income tab and the account register. I'm unable to post a screenshot now because I ended-up deleting the series and posting all of the remaining payments individually to correct my forecast. Since I'm not having the same problem with another end-dated series, I'm thinking I must have done something differently (i.e. user error) the last time. In any event, I appreciate your assistance!
This discussion has been closed.