Can't connect to Penfed. CC-569, reset can't connect

Options
mikek753b
mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
hi,

for past 2-3 days I wasn't able to download from PenFed, got CC-569
after following instructions at https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-569

I got into "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Pentagon Federal Union."
and no matter how many tries I did I got the same error

Are we back to old issue where PenFed throttle / block Quicken to connect?
While it's weekend and suppose to work if there is a throttle - IMHO

anyone else has the same issue with Penfed in the past 3 days?

how I can fix this issues?

thanks
Best Regards
Tagged:

Comments

• Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Getting the same problem from my banking federal credit union
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mikek753

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To obtain a better sense of the issue could you please submit a big report. Also, what connection method are you using? 

To do this select Help >Report a problem. When you have a moment please submit a bug report and let us know! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do I track my submitted bug reports?
    it's like going to black hole from my side, while quicken sure gets those reports
    any feedback or tracking for Users?
    Best Regards
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @mikek75

Thank you for your response and submitting the big report. Unfortunately there is no way of tracking the bug report from the users end once it has been submitted. These bug reports are mainly for diagnostic purposes that give us a better sense of the issue so that it can be fixed.
    If at any time our team(s) need to contact you they will do so by email. 

Hope this provides some clarification. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • JWLee
    JWLee Member
    Options
    I've been having the same issue with PedFed for the last 3 days (since 12/2/21)
  • darbusa
    darbusa Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I'm having same issue with both Quicken and [Removed - Solicitation] This is a common occurrence with PenFed every time they make a change to their online portal. This time I suspect it is related to the login changes they made at the end of November. The problem started with getting a msg "there was a problem during login". A day later I could login but as soon as I clicked my account button I got logged out. On the 3rd day I was able to login and access my CC account. However, at that point Quicken still did not work. I reported to PenFed but got a canned response. I also reported to [Removed - Solicitation] and the support response indicated the rep did not read the report.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    >
    >
    > We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.
    >

Any updates for this issue?
    The Community Alert was opened on Dec 3rd

tnx
    Best Regards
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @mikek753b

Thank you for your response and checking in. At this moment we do not have any other updates. If you have not already, please bookmark the alert. When we receive any updates or further information you will be notified through the alert. 

Hope this provides clarification. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • JstLukng
    JstLukng Member ✭✭
    Options
    i just spoke to PenFed and was told a security upgrade broke the URL aggregators use. On Dec 6 the new URL was provided to aggregators. Why is this still broken?
  • mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hello Quicken,

this is already 2 weeks since the last successful download.
    should we get some credit as this is paid subscription ? where promised paid service doesn't work.

I'm unlucky one who has Penfed and Schwab accounts, both badly impacted this month

as result I do manual import from PenFed and manual transactions inputs for Schwab
    Best Regards
  • darbusa
    darbusa Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    mikek753b isn't the only person unfortunate to use both PenFed and Schwab. Right now I'm getting a CC-502 when trying to re-add my PenFed accounts to Quicken. In the past this has always meant that the IT staff at PenFed had blocked aggregators access to their site. Folks, we have been here before. The last time I tweeted to PenFed they were again blocking and they first denied it and then admitted and fixed it. It's a PenFed problem for sure.
  • RLSJR
    RLSJR Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just to chime in here with a "me too", I'm a new PenFed account holder and have been trying to add to Quicken for several days now. It just spins at "looking for your accounts" and eventually times out with CC-502. Hoping this gets resolved sooner vs. later, but finding that its been several weeks since this cropped up it's kind of annoying. I've had the "blocked aggregator" thing with another CU I use, but that was actually resolved in a few days and has been solid since.
  • darbusa
    darbusa Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just an update to my last post. I contacted PenFed support and they acknowledged aggregators are unable to connect to PenFed servers and asked me to open a trouble ticket. I did that giving her a long litany of the challenges I faced as a result of their latest server upgrade. She in turn opened a ticket with their IT department. I hope that will accelerate getting to a resolution.
  • mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Quicken, any updates to address this issue?
    I don't see connection error, but nothing , no transactions are downloaded now at all
    [Removed-Speculation/Disruptive]

thanks
    Best Regards
  • mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes, I had to manually download new transaction from penfed after quicken didn't download any via online update and import to the account

why quicken missing real new transactions?
    Best Regards
  • bsmith8817
    Options
    My PenFed credit card transactions have not downloaded for a couple weeks, so I deactivated the account and I cannot reactivate it. Getting CC-501 error messages.
    The odd thing is that the three savings/checking accounts appear to be updating as normal.
  • darbusa
    darbusa Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Following up on my last post. On Wednesday I was able to add my PenFed accounts and some TX's downloaded. Today I am not getting any downloads from anybody so WTF is going on? This is getting really annoying.
    Not ready to report just yet but my Schwab downloads are a complete mystery with no rhyme or reason to what I get for some income reinvestment's to a specific mutual fund. 
  • mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hello Quicken,

The issue isn't addressed as it's stated

Even after quicken fixed connection issue, I can't see any new transactions for Penfed accounts.
    The quicken doesn't download anything for any Penfed account. there is no error, nothing, but no any new data ether.

as result already 20 days I don't have any transactions are downloaded by quicken for Penfed.

when this issue will be addressed?

thanks
    Best Regards
This discussion has been closed.