Wrong Balance w/Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property

Options
My Ending Balance is off by thousands causing me to waste hours upon hours going line-by-line in an attempt to fix the problem. While this is not a new issue, it has been far more frequent and the differences between the ending and actual balance have been far more vast then before. I am also getting quite a few actual transactions not loaded onto the ledger, which i have to rebalance the account each time. Take it from a decade plus quicken user, this program has been a constant and steady quality & reliability downgrade. This is frustrating. Quicken, fix this problem asap
Tagged:

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be helpful to know what kind of Account you're dealing with here, (Checking?, Credit Card?, Investing?, Loan?), what financial institution (FI) is involved, (frequently problems are FI-specific), what download method you're using (if you're downloading), and in what context you're seeing this.  (My guess would be "reconciliation", but I could be wrong.)  Also, exactly what "Ending Balance" are you referring to? 
    In your "line-by-line" attempt to fix things, what are you discovering?  Are transactions disappearing, being changed, not present, or something else?  Know exactly what you're finding here could go a long way to understanding the problem.
This discussion has been closed.