Attachment Window won't open to add attachment

Larry Hinson
Larry Hinson Member ✭✭✭
I have cleared cache on phone. Uninstalled app. When I hit add attachment it give me choices I usually use camera or Library but neither do anything but close the choices window back to previous screen.

Comments

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken desktop are you using? If you are using Quicken Starter Edition, I'm pretty sure you can't add attachments. 
  • Larry Hinson
    Larry Hinson Member ✭✭✭
    No using Premier version R37.25, been added attachements ever since offered. It just quit working.
  • Larry Hinson
    Larry Hinson Member ✭✭✭
    I spent and hour on chat with Quicken support they knew nothing. I had just renewed my subscription and this started happening. I was told my tech chat would elevate the issue.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have cleared cache on phone. Uninstalled app. When I hit add attachment it give me choices I usually use camera or Library but neither do anything but close the choices window back to previous screen.
    Hello Larry Hinson,

It's frustrating when it looks like buttons and menu options are missing. I want to thank you for drawing our attention to this issue.

I have just a couple of questions that may provide us with some steps forward. First, is your desktop a PC or a Mac? Have you tried resetting the cloud in your desktop app? You can do this by going to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web. Be sure to sign out and then sign back in by going to the '3 bar' Menu icon at the top of the screen and clicking 'Logout'. 

Also, if you can, it might be helpful to us if you submit some information about this by going to 'Feedback' in the app. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Larry Hinson
    Larry Hinson Member ✭✭✭
    My desktop is a PC. I have reset the cloud, but I did it again. Still no change to problem. I also attached a copy of transcript with quicken customer support. They were no help but told me they would escalate the issue and provided a support ticket number, I followed up on support ticket 10 days later and was told the support ticket had been closed and I should reapply. A hour of my time wasted and then ignored. The problem is on mobile phone with adding attachments. I believe it is a software bug between android and quicken mobile app, nothing to do with desktop app. It sync's fine , I just can't attach files or take camera pic as attachment in mobile quicken app. No one seems to hear what I'm saying. Read transcript.
This discussion has been closed.