Error updating patch/w2819

JoePlu
JoePlu Quicken Windows Subscription Member
Once again when I get an update with Quicken, the update always fails. Can anyone help with this issue? Can I get some help updating the patch for 2819? Thanks.

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    I'm not sure what you mean by "2819".  Sometimes updating Quicken from within Quicken does not always work correctly.  If updating from within Quicken is not working, you can try downloading and installing the latest Mondo Patch from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Are you getting a "file in use" error while trying to update your Quicken software to a new patch level?
    Are you also using TrendMicro Antivirus?
    If so, temporarily stop TrendMicro AV for the duration of the installation process. Next contact TrendMicro Support for assistance on how to avoid this issue next time there's a software update from Quicken.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    I'm not sure what you mean by "2819".  Sometimes updating Quicken from within Quicken does not always work correctly.  If updating from within Quicken is not working, you can try downloading and installing the latest Mondo Patch from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Are you getting a "file in use" error while trying to update your Quicken software to a new patch level?
    Are you also using TrendMicro Antivirus?
    If so, temporarily stop TrendMicro AV for the duration of the installation process. Next contact TrendMicro Support for assistance on how to avoid this issue next time there's a software update from Quicken.
  • JoePlu
    JoePlu Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    Thanks everyone. Yes, I'm using Trendmicro. I'll give them a shout and see what can be done. You guys are great! Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.