Schwab transactions mismatch to Quicken

Transactions being downloaded from Charles Schwab are being shown in Quicken categorized differently from what Schwab shows. Specifically, dividends being automatically reinvested at Schwab show as a disbursement in the attached money market account but not as a receipt there. Result is the money market account shows decreased balance when that is not the case. Solution is clunky: remove the Quicken offending downloads and reload manually the transactions tracking the Schwab website report of the transaction.
This has been going on since about 10 December that I can see. Reported as a bug today. Are others seeing the same issue?

Comments

• ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Yes. However I was able to edit the transaction to match the Schwab website by changing the income to the corresponding long or short-term capital gains. Then deleting the transactions the Quicken downloaded ones that are nonsensical.
  • rlbaker
    rlbaker Member ✭✭
    Yes. I have the same issues. Imagine that! The Schwab download problems are still not fixed. The Express Web Connect+ method of downloading data is apparently still not ready for prime time.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Moderator mod
    Hi @Foxbat25, thank you so much for reporting this issue, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I did take a look at your report, and my team is currently researching this issue further. We appreciate your patience and I'll be sure that this issue is reported. Thank you!
    - Quicken Jade
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Moderator mod
    Hello @rlbaker, would you please go to Help > Report a Problem in Quicken? This would help me escalate this issue further. Thank you for participating in our community!
  • rlbaker
    rlbaker Member ✭✭
    I am unable to find a link on your site to report a problem.
  • rlbaker said:
    I am unable to find a link on your site to report a problem.
    Hello rlbaker,

We apologize for any confusion, but the 'Help' menu that we are referring to would be found in the Quicken application itself.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • rlbaker
    rlbaker Member ✭✭
    ok... problem reported.
This discussion has been closed.