Schwab transactions mismatch to Quicken

Foxbat25
Foxbat25 Member ✭✭
Transactions being downloaded from Charles Schwab are being shown in Quicken categorized differently from what Schwab shows. Specifically, dividends being automatically reinvested at Schwab show as a disbursement in the attached money market account but not as a receipt there. Result is the money market account shows decreased balance when that is not the case. Solution is clunky: remove the Quicken offending downloads and reload manually the transactions tracking the Schwab website report of the transaction.
This has been going on since about 10 December that I can see. Reported as a bug today. Are others seeing the same issue?

Comments

• ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Yes. However I was able to edit the transaction to match the Schwab website by changing the income to the corresponding long or short-term capital gains. Then deleting the transactions the Quicken downloaded ones that are nonsensical.
  • rlbaker
    rlbaker Member ✭✭
    Yes. I have the same issues. Imagine that! The Schwab download problems are still not fixed. The Express Web Connect+ method of downloading data is apparently still not ready for prime time.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Foxbat25, thank you so much for reporting this issue, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I did take a look at your report, and my team is currently researching this issue further. We appreciate your patience and I'll be sure that this issue is reported. Thank you!
    - Quicken Jade
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rlbaker, would you please go to Help > Report a Problem in Quicken? This would help me escalate this issue further. Thank you for participating in our community!
  • rlbaker
    rlbaker Member ✭✭
    I am unable to find a link on your site to report a problem.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    rlbaker said:
    I am unable to find a link on your site to report a problem.
    Hello rlbaker,

We apologize for any confusion, but the 'Help' menu that we are referring to would be found in the Quicken application itself.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • rlbaker
    rlbaker Member ✭✭
    ok... problem reported.
This discussion has been closed.