Entries disappearing until closing and opening Quicken

davidmarketing
davidmarketing Member ✭✭✭
I saw the response to this issue but it's not a sorting problem. I have searched for the transaction in my register and it's not showing up. It's a bigger problem.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @davidmarketing

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, how long has this issue been occurring? Were these transactions downloaded or entered manually? 
    Lastly, the tile states that the entries disappear until closing and opening Quicken. Does this mean that the issue no longer persists by closing and opening Quicken? 

Please elaborate further so that we may be able to diagnose the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• davidmarketing
    davidmarketing Member ✭✭✭
    I tried the Mondo patch but the patch didn't work - I received an error message. I was able to update Quicken using the update feature within Quicken and it looks like it went back to R36.57 so now it's working fine. Thanks!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @davidmarketing

Thank you for your response. We are glad that your issue is now resolved! If you have any other questions or come across other errors please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.