update

Options
ccpjr
ccpjr Member ✭✭
With out clicking on the update icon Quicken popped up a window stating that there was a problem with the last update and to download it. I clicked on save but I can't find where Quicken saved it to? It's not in my usual download folder. Does Quicken save it some where else?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The browser you use to download a file determines where the file is saved.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ccprj

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, when downloading a file from your bank's website or any other Quicken does not determine where it is saved. The internet browser has a default setting which you may also change for the location where it is downloaded and saved. 

Hope this helps. Let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • cs
    cs Member ✭✭
    Options
    Control-J in most browsers will open your downloads window, where you should be able to see previous downloads and the save locations. Then if you want to, you can change your default save location in browser settings. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.