Missing the bottom line on investment accounts for the downloaded transactions ...

Options
Melinda
Melinda Member ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Investing (Windows)
#Update After making the changes I mentioned below the bar came back when I closed the application and opened it back up. So my issue has been resolved.

I just updated to the latest version of Quicken and on three investment accounts I lost the bottom line where the downloaded transactions, bill and income reminder and placeholders tabs were and no register was displaying.

I compared it to other investment accounts that still had that bar. I changed the accounts from simple to complete, turned automatic transaction acceptance to off and was able to reset 2 out of the 3 accounts. I now have the register displaying on all 3 but only 2 showed the downloaded transactions and the bottom bar still does not display on all three. I still have one account that needs the transactions downloaded.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the Downloaded Transactions tab go into the Account Details -> Online Services tab and select the "Automatic entry is: ..." on link.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • wornrambo
    wornrambo Member ✭✭
    Options
    tried that & it doesn't work. Was told to do that, yes it download right into registry. I want to go through each one & check off compared to my account
This discussion has been closed.