Can I delete the old information from my "Bills & Income" section?

tjones2033
tjones2033 Member ✭✭
I have usedused Quicken online bill pay for a long time. However, I don't use the "bills & Income" section of Quicken. It contains alot of old billing information and accounts I don;t use anymore. Can I delete this information? Tell me how, please.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these Reminders that are showing as overdue? You can delete any Reminders that no longer apply and it will remove all the overdue notices for them, as well as any future notices.

For Reminders that are still active but you have paid, you can edit them and set the next due date to the upcoming due date, or you can skip the overdue notices one at a time.

Please post back if you need help doing this.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I see you asked how to manage these reminders. Go to Tools > Manage Bill & Income reminders. Select a Reminder and you an edit or skip it. To delete, click on Delete in the menu above.

Also (just discovered this) if you click on the dropdown menu for a Bill reminder (not transfers) there is an option "Mark all overdue bills as Paid" which will mark all the overdue reminders for that payee as Paid. This may be easier than editing the due date as I describe above.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.