Resetting Data on Quicken Cloud

Options
CUITCNY
CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
Why do I keep getting messages from Quicken--when updating All Accounts--to reset the data on the Quicken Cloud. This happens about one time per week. Any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @CUITCNY

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, are you updating your accounts on your desktop app or through Quicken on the web? Also, could you provide a screenshot of the error message? Having this would give us a better understanding of the issue. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

When you have a moment please attach the screenshot and elaborate further. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Here is a screen shot AFTER I tried to reset the file on the Web/Mobile. As happens often when I reset, the "INVESTMENT" accounts do not populate on the WEB/MOBILE version even though they are listed to be included in the WEB/MOBILE version. Then when I try to send the Error Message to Quicken, I always get the same additional error--are you connected to the Internet? See screen shot.

This is recurring problem and is one reason I can never get the web/mobile version aligned with the desktop file. One error after another. Please help.
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Here is another set of error messages when re-setting the web/mobile version.

Both are very common to receive.

My impression is that the quicken cloud times out; it is not even clear that the file in the web.mobile access is the same file that was sent tot he web.mobile access. Note 634 errors.
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    error message

$app_build_number: 605.42638.100
    $app_version_string: 6.5.1
    $model: Macmini9,1
    $os_version: 12.0.1
    $screen_height: 1440
    $screen_width: 2560
    aggregator: FDP
    app_bundle_identifier: com.quicken.Quicken

some lines deleted

errors count: 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    Quicken cloud services error. (server error)

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    dataset download: unexpected server response

response:
    (null)

request:
    (null)

object:
    (null)
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    received another error when re-seeting again but this time I was able to send feedback to Quicken
  • Crystal925
    Options
    This happens to me regularly as well and takes forever before I can get my Desktop app functioning again. It is so frustrating. I'm fighting with it as we speak.
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I agree that it is very frustrating. [Removed-Disruptive] It is too bad-- I have been using Quicken for 20 years at least. Once I get it working, the Investment Accounts never show up. Then one week later it requires resetting, which does not work,
  • Mattakistar
    Mattakistar Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    [Removed-Rant/Disruptive] 
This discussion has been closed.