Express Web Connect Not Downloading Transactions from Truist

Options
2»

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well sorry then, I don’t really know how to fix something like that.  It sounds like something that Quicken Support needs to escalate to Intuit and the financial institution.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • 70Mach_One
    70Mach_One Member ✭✭
    Options
    Exactly, called tech support 3 times already. They are out of things to try and are unable/unwilling to tell me if they have submitted a software performance report on my issue. Thx for trying and maybe the plethora of others that are having the same issue as me will convince Intuit to investigate and resolve!
  • 70Mach_One
    70Mach_One Member ✭✭
    Options
    @wbone...I hear ya! This sucks doing manual entries everyday...for me, I consistently have 10-15 transactions per day and only 1-3 of them actually download. I found this thread which is my exact problem, just with a different bank...its taking along time to try and resolve I guess!
  • 70Mach_One
    70Mach_One Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tagged the issue so I receive updates on it. My bank is not Wells Fargo, but it is exactly my issue.
  • 70Mach_One
    70Mach_One Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Moderators....can you confirm that the issue I showed above, with Wells Fargo, is actually happening with multiple institutions please? I use Westbury Bank
  • 70Mach_One
    70Mach_One Member ✭✭
    Options
    Any update? Bug #? Anything Quicken?
  • 70Mach_One
    70Mach_One Member ✭✭
    Options
    Any update Quicken team?
  • Kaktusdude
    Kaktusdude Member
    Options
    I have had the issue that my transactions visible at Truist are not downloading to Quicken. I tried to deactivate and reactivate the accounts with no resolve. I created a new test file and added the Truist accounts successfully seeing all 2022 transactions to date. I then tried to deactivate the Truist accounts on my main Quicken file and add the Truist accounts as new thinking I could then move old transactions into the new accounts. But strangely, the new accounts in the main Quicken file also did not have the transactions. I thought this was a Truist issue given the recent "merger / transition", but reading here seems to be more a Quicken issue.
  • DebT
    DebT Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also having the same issue with Truist. Hasn't downloaded new transactions since 3/6. No error msgs, new transactions just don't download.
  • Kaktusdude
    Kaktusdude Member
    Options
    If there is issue on Quicken side, seems we should have a work around available to us. Most institutions I deal with that download qfx files also download cvs files. Why not build a capability to map and ingest cvs files per account?
This discussion has been closed.