Delete a bogus linked bill

In my bills and income tab, a bill has showed up to Citizen's Bank of Eldon that is linked, and "Needs Attention." I would like to delete it, but I can't, I think because it is linked.
When I try to find it under accounts, it is not there. Help!

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, I suggest you open the Bills or the Bills, Income & Transfers view on the Bill & Income tab, select the gear icon at the upper right and Manage Online billers.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, I suggest you open the Bills or the Bills, Income & Transfers view on the Bill & Income tab, select the gear icon at the upper right and Manage Online billers.
  • nancyored
    nancyored Member ✭✭
    Thanks! I just figured this out. I had an account I didn't recognize and deleted it, using the gear. I thought it would solve the problem of being unable to open Bills & Income tab without FIRST running Super Validate. It didn't. Every time I open Quicken, it freezes on Bills and Income. I run the Super Validate, it finds an error, but doesn't say which account. I can't figure it out, but at least I have found a workaround. I appreciate your help!
This discussion has been closed.