Schwab download: Latency for the transactions to show up in Quicken

Murali Narayanan
Murali Narayanan Member ✭✭✭
Before the start of the Quicken-Schwab disaster, I could download the transactions into Quikcen immediately after executing a trade. Now if I download 30 minutes after an execution of a trade, the transaction doesn't show up in Quicken. I don't get any download errors. Sometimes, I have to wait a few hours after a trade execution to start the download to see the transaction in the Quicken investent register. Has anyone else seen this issue? Need guidance.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    You are never guaranteed "real time" transaction retrieval, even with Direct Connect.

Given that this is Express Web Connect +, as in the way the data is retrieved changed it is even more likely not to be "real time".  As such this would be "not a problem", working as designed.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Murali Narayanan
    Murali Narayanan Member ✭✭✭
    I am ok with a 15-min or a 30-min latency. Sometimes it takes 4-5 hrs for the transactions to be downloaded. In the past, it was "close to real time" - i.e. i execute on schwab.com, switch to quicken and hit one step update and bingo, i could see the transaction in quicken.
This discussion has been closed.