Financial Advisor category

Options
mdeehl
mdeehl Member ✭✭✭
When I have quarterly financial advisor fees which download as an expense in my Investments in the proper category (Financial Advisor) it will not show up in the Budget as an expense. I am certain the fee is recorded in the category properly but for some unknown reason it does not show up a an actual expense in the budget. Any ideas?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you check the account is included in the budget: open the budget, select Budget Actions > Select accounts...
  • mdeehl
    mdeehl Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, my investment account is in my account’s list. That’s why I can’t understand why my budget which includes Financial Advisor does not show any value after it’s downloaded and accepted. I am puzzled as to why is this happening. Because the transaction downloads properly with financial advisor as the category into the investment account.
  • mdeehl
    mdeehl Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I verified my account is included in my budget and my investment account has several financial adviser transactions that are reconciled within various months (quarterly). Perhaps there maybe an anomaly or bug which is causing my budget not to display values in my budget category of Financial Advisor. Is anyone having the same problem or can provide assistance?
This discussion has been closed.