updating to latest version quicken deluxe windows

Options
imabill
imabill Member ✭✭
I have quicken deluxe (windows) and want to update to new versions with annual charge. But before I do I want to make sure that I can install this program on 3 computers (same program files etc) in different locations. I use this to work quicken depending where I am but updating main location and restoring the other two computers.
Will the new program allow this? I now have quicken deluxe 2016,
any help would be appreciated. Please go easy---the age and computer knowledge I have is somewhat limited.
Many thanks in advance.
imabill

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can install Quicken Subscription on as many computers as you like. Just be aware, that if you let your subscription lapse, you'll have nag screens to renew.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes it will still work the same way as you are doing now.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• imabill
    imabill Member ✭✭
    Options
    :) thank you very much volvogirl
  • imabill
    imabill Member ✭✭
    Options
    :) and also to you greg
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One note.  Make sure you keep your install for Quicken 2016 saved somewhere.  You should probably save the last patch from my website for it.
    http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quicken-subscription-patches.html

The reason I say that is because the Quicken Subscription data file is backwards compatible with Quicken 2016.  So, if you ever want to go back to manual entry and don’t want to see the “nag ad” to renew, you can reinstall Quicken 2016 and continue on.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • imabill
    imabill Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks very much, I still have a lot to learn as i don't know to install the new quicken on my new computer (last week) that does not have a quicken program on it or update from my other computer that does have quicken 2016 on it My age is a deterrent !
This discussion has been closed.