Quicken Fails to Match Downloaded Transactions to Register Entries

Options
Is anyone else having the problem that Quicken has begun to enter new downloaded amounts into a register when the transactions is already in the register with the exact same amount. Previously, Quicken would accurately match downloaded transactions to those already in the register.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's a Quicken FAQ
    that deals with this problem.  Look at the list in "Step 2" on that page and determine which situation describes what you're seeing, then follow the prescribed steps.
  • GumbyDammet
    GumbyDammet Member ✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately, the FAQ above does not solve the issue that I am getting with First Horizon TN. I have several automatic payments set up with companies (i.e. AT&T, Progressive) as well as bills that I pay directly on company websites. I use various tags in the check number field (RTS=Ready to Send, EFT=Completed EFT payment, AUTO=Automatic draft) to identify the status of a payment. I was previously with IberiaBank which merged with First Horizon and it appears as though I am no receiving arbitrary check numbers for transactions initiated outside of the bank. Is there a way to tell Quicken to ignore the check number when matching downloaded transactions to the register?
This discussion has been closed.