I have had problems with PNC and Quicken since October.

Options
Unrecognized transactions default as "USPS" in my case. There is NO information to indicate POS or any other identifying info. I have to look at the bank site or wait for a statement. Anyone else have this issue?? Thanks

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    If you have not already done so, you might want to check your Renaming Rules and Memorized Payees to see if there is something shown there for "USPS".  If so, you can delete it and that should eliminate the problem going forward.
    Also, in the Account Register you should be able to do the following that could perhaps allow you to not have to log into the bank site:  Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Register Columns > check the boxes for Downloaded Payee and Downloaded Memo > Done.  It will make the register more "crowded" but you can uncheck these boxes after you've checked to see what transaction data is shown in those columns.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• DesertBrat2022
    Options
    Thanks I'll check and see if that works. I appreciate it!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @DesertBrat2022

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. As suggested by Boatnmaniac please attempt the steps provided and let us know how it goes. If you run into the same issue or a different one please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma