Potential Bug: Bills & Income Schedule Transactions Not Displaying

ddeacon
ddeacon Quicken Canada Subscription Member ✭✭
For some reason when I schedule a recurring income to an account such as a line of credit it will not show in the Bills & Income - Income section of scheduled transactions. I can create one fine that displays correctly in a Checking or Savings account but as soon as I change the account to Line of Credit, Liability, or Credit Card, it will not display in the summary list within the Quicken for Mac Application (Canada). If I log into the Quicken Web is is displayed there.

Comments

• Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited February 2022
    I tried setting up a monthly deposit to a credit card account (with a category of Paycheck, so it wasn't a transfer) and saw the same thing as @ddeacon. It does show up on the Projected Balances tab (and the reminder is in the credit card register) but not on the Bills or Income tabs. I tried setting it up with the type set to Income, and also with the type set to Bill with a positive amount, and had the same result either way.

Bills charged to a credit card seem to be fine, however, I have several of those set up.
  • ddeacon
    ddeacon Quicken Canada Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Agreed, it does show up in the projected balances and if I change the transaction type from income to bill it will show up on the bill tab.

The transaction into the line of credit is a recurring payment from my wife. We use the line as a car loan so she is making a bi-weekly car payment to it of category Auto.
This discussion has been closed.