Remove Ghost Online Bill Payments in Rept-Cancel Status

I have a situation I can't seem to find help on.

A few months ago I had to reinstall Quicken and during installation Online Bill Pay was set up for an account that should not have it in Quicken. I disconnected the account but Quicken had already downloaded BillPay transactions into the Bill Reminder. After disconnecting I cannot complete the delete process because Quicken does not send BillPay instructions (to cancel) since the file is not set up for Online BillPay. do not want Quicken to tell my FI to delete the recurring bill payment - I just want it out of Quicken as a Reminder.

The 4 transactions are now in "Ghost" status, but show up in my Reminder list (CTRL-J).

I have tried to Validate, Super-Validate, and even reload from Backup back up, but nothing has removed these entries.

How can I delete these entries out of Quicken without going to an Online BillPay status?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, press the Ctrl key when you attempt to delete the reminder.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, press the Ctrl key when you attempt to delete the reminder.
  • RedWing9
    RedWing9 Member ✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > If you haven't already, press the Ctrl key when you attempt to delete the reminder.

Thank you very much "Detective"! Worked like a charm.
This discussion has been closed.