Can`t add any account to my mobile web with express web connect.

Options
kachas
kachas Member ✭✭
All my accounts with direct connect sync great but with express web connect they say no password to add to account.CC 992 error That is true because when you go to the password vault there is no longer a password. So it can`t see a password to connect to that account. it uses your stored password to connect with mobile web. So only about 50% of my accounts sync that I want to view. its almost all credit card accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @kachas

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please clarify the issue you are receiving? The error CC-992 seems to be non-existent. However, I was able to find information regarding error CC-929. Also, how long has this issue been persisting? 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • kachas
    kachas Member ✭✭
    Options
    Paloma, sorry typo CC 892
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello @kachas

Thank you for the clarification. Please refer to the Help Article linked below for more information and troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/mobile-sync-cc-501-or-cc-892

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

[Edited for clarification]
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @bigolbear

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. The appropriate Help Article has been attached in the comment above. However, I will also link is down below. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • kachas
    kachas Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I tried all the steps. That said for direct connect. The accounts i am having trouble with use express web connect which has no password stored. Any account with direct connect has no problem connecting.
    It says CC892 no password connectivity issue
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @kachas

Thank you for your response. Could you let us know if you are using a VPN or any antivirus software installed at the moment? 

-Quicken Paloma
  • kachas
    kachas Member ✭✭
    Options
    yes I have anti virus software. Also before my accounts were express web connect mobile connected to all accounts and i have the same anti virus software the last 4 years. My desktop works fine. No issues
This discussion has been closed.