How to change download profile for existing account

Options
Rblizard
Rblizard Member ✭✭
My credit union just changed their online platform, and now my old credentials will not work to download transactions. I tried deactivating and re-establishing my credentials, but that does not work.

I noticed that the profile is identified as "Digital Federal Credit Union OLD", and when I tried creating a completely new account, I had the option to select either "Digital Federal Credit Union OLD" or "Digital Federal Credit Union NEW". I need to associate the NEW profile with my existing accounts. Any ideas how to do that?

If all else fails, I can retire these accounts and create new ones landing on the same DCU accounts. They are not very active, so this won't be a huge problem.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest that you deactivate the Online Services of all of the registers associated with the financial institution and clear the financial institution name field on the General tab.  You'll know that you have deactivated the Online Services of all the accounts when the financial institution no longer appears in the One Step Update Settings window.  After you have deactivated the Online Services of all of the registers associated with the financial institution and cleared the financial institution name field,  select Tools > Add Account....  After you have authenticated, Quicken should provide the list of the accounts it obtained at the financial institution and allow you to link them to the appropriate existing registers.

Note: You may want to review: NEW 3/7/22 Digital Federal Credit Union - CC-503/FDP-103
This discussion has been closed.